Note: Daryl Willcox Publishing Ltd provides the following services: FeaturesExec (featuresexec.com), ResponseSource (responsesource.com), SourceWire (sourcewire.com), JournalistDirectory (journalistdirectory.com) and SourceThatJob (sourcethatjob.com). All mentions of "Daryl Willcox Publishing" in this document apply to these services.
In order to provide you with the full range of services, we are sometimes required to collect information about you.
- What information Daryl Willcox Publishing may collect about you
- How Daryl Willcox Publishing will use information we collect about you
- Whether Daryl Willcox Publishing will disclose your details to anyone else
Information Daryl Willcox Publishing may collect about you
Information about the computer terminal you are on and about your use of our website including:
- Your computer's IP address
- Your worldwide geographical location
- Your internet browser details
- The site which referred you to us
- How long you stayed on our site
- Which pages you viewed
- Any other personal information that you choose to send to us via web forms
How Daryl Willcox Publishing will use your personal data
Daryl Willcox Publishing will use your personal information for several reasons including the following:
- For website administration purposes, which means that Daryl Willcox Publishing may contact you for reasons related to the service you have signed up for (for example, to notify you that a particular service has been suspended for maintenance)
- To personalise the way that content on Daryl Willcox Publishing websites is presented to you
- To allow Daryl Willcox Publishing to send you any paperwork related to your use of the website (for example, statements & invoices)
- To communicate with you about the website and to send you general notifications
- To communicate with you for the purposes of marketing our business or the businesses of carefully selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you
- To allow us to deal with any enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the Daryl Willcox Publishing website
We will not sell your personal information to third parties. We do not allow advertisers on our websites.
Like many websites, we also use Google Analytics. These cookies are used to store information such as the time that the current visit occurred, whether the visitor has been to the site before and what site referred the visitor to the web page. User data is all anonymous.
Who Daryl Willcox Publishing may disclose your personal information to
We may disclose information about you to any of our Employees, whenever it is reasonably necessary for the smooth business running of Daryl Willcox Publishing.
Cookies are parcels of text sent by a server to a web client (usually a browser) and then sent back unchanged by the client each time it accesses that server. Every time the user visits the webpage the cookie can be used to help identify them.
We use session cookies on all the Daryl Willcox Publishing websites. These cookies help store your navigation & language preferences, web form information and login details. Session cookies do not reside on your computer permanently and will be deleted within 10 days, except when you select any "Remember Me" functionality.
Most modern browsers allow users to decide whether to accept cookies, but rejection makes some websites unusable, including ours.
We may also use your personal information:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by the law of England & Wales
International data transfer
Any personal information that is submitted to us may be stored and transferred between countries which do not have copyright laws as protecting as the EU. By providing us your information to us you agree to such international data transfer and storage.
How Daryl Willcox Publishing secures your personal data
Daryl Willcox Publishing takes reasonable technical precautions to prevent the loss or misuse of your personal information. We will store all personal information on our secure servers. Any financial transactions you make with the website will be encrypted using SSL technology. However, the internet itself is relatively insecure and as such we cannot guarantee the security of any data sent over the internet. You are responsible for keeping your password secure. We will never ask you for your password via email or any other means. Any attempt to do this should be treated as suspicious.
Can I find out what information Daryl Willcox Publishing holds about me?
Under the Data Protection Act you have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold hold about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. We charge £10 for information requests and will require you to prove your identity with two pieces of approved photographic identification. We will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete personal information about you on our files.
You can instruct us to remove you from marketing communications at any time. Just call us on 0345 370 7777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Third party websites external to Daryl Willcox Publishing
Our websites contain hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. These third party websites have their own privacy policies, including cookies, and we urge you to review them. They will govern the use of personal information you submit which is collected by cookies whilst visiting these websites. Daryl Willcox Publishing accepts no responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.